Fair Price Equestrian | Lemieux ProCool Cold Water Boots
Lemieux ProCool Cold Water Boots
Simple & easy way to cool legs after XC, work or injury. Unique water reactive crystals within boots swell & retain cold when soaked in water. Contoured shape supports the fetlock & tendon preventing slipping.
Always consult vet if symptoms persist.
Can be re-used multiple times.
Sold in Pairs.
Directions For Use
- Soak for 2-4 hours prior to first use or after long periods in dry storage.
- Some residue may appear on the surface of the boot, this is not harmful and can enhance the cooling effect.
- Soak in cold water for 1hr + prior to use (out of direct sunlight)
- Add ice to water when available, the colder the water, the better the effect
- Can be placed wet in fridge but NEVER freeze boots
- Tighten Velcro straps firmly, starting at the top, readjust when in position.
- Best therapeutic effect is gained after multiple 20-30 minute sessions.
- Let boots dry out prior to storage
- Re-soak for 2-3hrs after long periods of inactivity.