Fair Price Equestrian | Equilibrium Massage Mitt
Equilibrium® Massage Mitt
There’s no muscle you can’t reach
Helps to promote relaxation and improve flexibility. For use on muscle groups in the back, neck, hindquarters, and hamstrings.
- Battery operated 10-minute sessions in 3 intensities
- Stimulates muscles by pulsing, vibration, and stroking actions
- Lightweight & portable
- High performance battery & international charger
- 2-year product warranty
Interested in a Massage Mitt providing both massage and heat? Look at the Massage Mitt Hotspot.
Contains 1 x Equilibrium Massage Mitt, 1 x Storage Bag, 1 x Equilibrium Battery, 1 x Equilibrium Charger.
Size: One size
Using the Massage Mitt.
The Massage Mitt has three different settings, which can be selected easily from the mitt control panel. You can select the intensity of the program to suit your horses’ needs. Each program has three different types of massage: pulsing, vibration and stroking. This ensures the muscles are worked in different ways. Each session lasts 10 minutes which allows enough time for full coverage over the horses’ muscle groups.
The Massage Mitt can be easily incorporated into your warming up and cooling down routine.
- The low setting can then be used to cool down the muscles.
- The medium setting can be used to help warm muscles up prior to exercise.
- The high setting can be used on a day off or if your horse prefers a more intense massage.
It comes in a handy carry bag which makes it ideal for use at home, away or in the lorry. It is wipe clean, making it easy to care for.
The Massage Mitt is the choice of many Olympians, World Champions, top producers, up and coming stars and amateurs. It can be used on its own or in conjunction with the Massage Pad.
Ideal to use:
- Before and after riding
- After travelling
- Before and after competition – or in-between classes
- For horses on box rest, standing in for long periods or on limited turnout
- For older horses
- For horses coming back into work/during rehabilitation or retraining
Benefits of Massage:
Massage is well known for its ‘feel good’ factor and the Massage Pad has been shown to aid relaxation and assist with the maintenance of healthy muscle and muscle function. The Massage Mitt is based on the same technology as the Massage Pad but in a portable form.
Tension is often one of the most common reasons for poor performance. By increasing relaxation and improving back flexibility, the negative effects of tension can be reduced. A relaxed horse, with relaxed muscles, will move with fluidity and suppleness which is particularly important for competition horses performing dressage movements, and those jumping technical fences.