Fair Price Equestrian | Equilibrium Massage Pad PONY SIZE
Equilibrium Pony Massage Pad
Effective massage for ponies under 14hh or wearing 5’6″ rugs or shorter.
- Give your pony a massage while you complete other yard tasks with the battery operated 30-minute massage programme.
- Choose the massage intensity from 3 different options.
- Take it with you wherever you go with its lightweight and portable design.
- Massage more and charge less with a high-performance battery & universal charger.
- With 2-year guarantee.
Includes 1 x Equilibrium Pony Massage Pad, 1 x Equilibrium Bag, 1 x Equilibrium Battery and 1 x Equilibrium International Charger.
The Pony Massage Pad allows an effective massage session for your smaller pony.
Based on the popular ‘original’ Massage Pad, the Pony Massage Pad has been specifically designed for ponies and short coupled horses. It is ideal for ponies under 14hh or horses or ponies wearing 5’6” or shorter rugs.
Four massage motors are positioned in the target areas for ponies. There are two either side of the wither and another two just behind the saddle area. The careful design of the massage pad then facilitates the spread of the massage along the back muscle.
Massage Pad Testing:
The Equilibrium Massage Pad was independently tested by Myerscough College in Lancashire, UK.
The results, following six weeks of testing, showed that the Massage Pad offers significant benefits to horses. The horses in the trial were split into two groups. The control group wore the Massage Pad, but it wasn’t turned on. The other group had the Massage Pad turned on. These horses showed a significant improvement in back flexibility of 46%. The horses also had their heart rates monitored as a measure of relaxation.
How does the Pony Massage Pad work?
The control panel allows you to select low, medium or high settings and as a result, you can choose the intensity of the program to suit your pony. Each program runs through a cycle of three different types of massage – pulsing, vibration and stroking –to ensure all muscles are worked in different ways.
Choosing your setting:
- LOW for cool down after exercise, for a sensitive horse or to introduce the pad to your pony for the first time.
- MEDIUM to warm up the muscles prior to exercise or for general maintenance.
- HIGH if your pony prefers a more intense massage.
The Massage Pad will run for 30 minutes before turning itself off automatically however, you can manually turn it off sooner if needed.
It can be used on its own or in conjunction with the handheld Massage Mitt for an all over massage, or the Massage Mitt Hotspot to combine heat and massage.
When to use the Pony Massage Pad?
In short, you can use the Pony Massage Pad before riding, after riding or on a day off! Here’s a few scenarios:
- Ponies on box rest to maintain good circulation.
- After exercise to help support recovery.
- Before exercise as part of warm up.
- At a show after travelling to relax.
- On your ponies day off as general maintenance.
- Anytime as a reward.