Fair Price Equestrian | Equilibrium Vitamunch Heavenly Hedgerow
The healthy snack that’s good to treat
Vitamunch Heavenly Hedgerow hay block
Sold in outers of 5
Vitamunch is a unique healthy, tasty, high fibre, low calorie, low sugar, cereal free snack that your horse or pony can enjoy at any time. Made from top quality Timothy grass , slow dried at a low temperature to maintain a fresh succulent flavour and nutrient level
- Enriched with essential vitamins and minerals
- With added Rosehips, Hawthorn Leaf and Cleavers
- Suitable for those prone to laminitis or obesity
- Can be served wet or dry, in a munch net, in a feed bucket, in the stable, field or trailer/horsebox
- Airtight packaging keeps that ‘just harvested’ smell and freshness
- Provides 50% of the published daily requirement of these essential nutrients for the average size horse
- Low sugar, high fibre content makes a suitable snack or boredom breaker for horses and ponies prone to laminitis or obesity.
Manufactured under the BETA NOPS scheme
Horses are trickle feeders, which mean they would naturally spend 75% of their time eating. This ensures that their digestive system works at its best but sometimes daily routine or weight issues may result in their diet being restricted, and your horse not getting to snack as much as they would like!
Vitamunch Heavenly Hedgerow is a high quality, 1kg formed block of slow dried Timothy grass so to maintain a fresh and succulent flavour. The blocks are then enriched with essential vitamins and minerals together with added horse-favourite herbs which they will naturally seek out when in the field – rosehips, hawthorns and cleavers. Vitamunch blocks are a fantastic way of keeping your horse occupied, happy and quiet in a number of scenarios:
- In stressful times such as loading, travelling, separation from companions and clipping
- A snack between meals if your horse’s grazing has to be restricted
The low sugar content of Vitamunch makes them an ideal snack or boredom breaker for horses or ponies prone to laminitis or obesity, and the airtight packaging not only means that they last for a year, but also maintains that ‘just harvested’ smell and freshness. In fact, Nine out of ten horses prefer a Vitamunch block to their usual hay and haylage!
Ways to feed Vitamunch
Vitamunch blocks are a great way of helping your horse with their daily fibre intake, and can be fed in a number of ways to both extend your horse’s eating time, and keep them entertained:
- Can be fed wet or dry
- Can be fed in the stable, field or when travelling
- Feed in our specially designed Munch Net
- Place Vitamunch in the middle of a full haynet for an added surprise for your horse!
Vitamunch has been developed to provide a healthy snack for your horse, that’s low calorie, high fibre, low sugar and cereal free, making it suitable for all horses and ponies. The Timothy grass has been slow dried at a low temperature, allowing the hay to maintain a fresh, succulent flavour, as well as nutrient levels.