Fair Price Equestrian | Equilibrium XL Massage Hotspot Combo Pack
Equilibrium® Massage Combo
Including the Equilibrium® XL Massage Pad and HOTSPOT Massage Mitt For horses in 6’6”+ rugs or with long backs.
There’s no muscle you can’t reach with our special edition XL Massage Combo Pack, designed for the bigger horse.
Equilibrium® XL Massage Pad
- Clinically proven to increase back flexibility and promote relaxation*.
- Now with 6 massage motors to cover an even larger surface area.
- Battery operated 30-minute sessions - give your horse a massage while you complete other yard tasks.
- Choose the intensity of the massage from 3 different strengths.
Equilibrium® Massage Mitt Hotspot
- Reach the muscles in the neck, shoulders, hindquarters, and hamstrings with ease.
- Battery operated 10-minute sessions.
- Choose from heat and 2 types of massage, with 3 different intensities.
Is your horse in 6’3” rugs or smaller, or under 16.2hh?
Take a look at the Standard Massage Combo!
This pack contains:
1 x Equilibrium® XL Massage Pad
1 x Equilibrium® HOTSPOT Massage Mitt
1 x Equilibrium® Bag
2 x Equilibrium® Batteries
1 x Equilibrium® Charger
The Equilibrium Massage Pad was developed through clinical trials at Myerscough College, UK. The innovative design provides effective, affordable equine massage. Proven to improve back flexibility and promote relaxation in horses, the Equilibrium Massage Pad was created to help a successful ex-racehorse.
The Massage Mitt is based on this exact same technology in a portable handheld device. This means the massage effect is not limited to the back and areas such as the neck, shoulders, hindquarters and hamstrings can be targeted too.
Using the Massage Settings:
The low setting can be used to cool down after work.
The medium setting is ideal to warm up muscles before exercise.
The high setting for when your horse requires a more intense massage.
Ideal to use:
- Before and after exercise
- When on box rest
- When competing
- During retraining or coming back into work
- Anytime as a reward
Both the Massage Pad and Mitt can be stored in the handy carry bag. This helps keep them clean and dry, but also keeps them easy to use away from home!
Store in warm, dry conditions.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth on the outer material only, avoiding the controller, wires, battery connector and battery
Do not wash or allow the Massage Pad/Mitt, battery or controller to get wet.
Disconnect the battery after every use to prolong battery life.