Fair Price Equestrian | Mark Todd Mediumweight Turnout Rug with Neck "Poppy Appeal"
Supporting the Royal British Legion and the Poppy Appeal 2021.
ROYAL BRITISH LEGION C O L L E C T I O N
We are delighted to be working with the Royal British Legion and the Poppy Appeal 2021.
In commemoration of the sacrifices made throughout the armed forces we are launching the Mark Todd “Poppy Appeal” Turnout Rug. All profits from the sale of this rug will be going directly to the Royal British Legion Trading Limited which gives its taxable profits to The Royal British Legion (Charity no. 219279).
We hope you will support this fantastic cause which will be extensively marketed as we lead up to Remembrance Day 2021.
- Mark Todd Medium Weight Turnout 250g fill with detachable 150g fill Neck "Poppy Appeal" Limited Edition.
- 600 waterproof breathable polyester ripstop outer
- Fully taped seams
- Nylon lining
- 250g filling in the body, 150g in the neck
- Adjustable double front buckles with quick release clips
- Hook and loop fastening on neck and chest
- Adjustable low cross surcingles with rubber slots
- Reinforced Nylon anti-rub shoulders with shoulder gussets
- Adjustable and removable leg straps
- 3 D-rings for optional neck cover with anti-rub lining
- Gusseted tail flap with reflective strip
- Reflective front strips
- Fleece wither protection
- Fleece poll protection on neck cover