Fair Price Equestrian | Equilibrium Stretch & Flex Flat Work Wraps
Breathable Horse Leg Wraps
Designed to offer the support of an exercise bandage with the convenience of a boot, these breathable horse leg wraps are made from a unique and highly effective fabric called Stomatex, which allows these wraps to actively work at keeping horses’ legs cool during exercise. The four-way stretch of the fabric means that there is freedom of movement for your horse, whilst the Velcro fastenings make them easy to put on and take off.
- Stretch & Flex Flatwork horse leg wraps are useful for horses and ponies recovering from injuries, those with joint problems such as arthritis and in providing gentle cushioning over scars and splints
- Offers the support of a bandage, with the convenience of a boot
- Protects against minor knocks and scrapes without restriction
- Extremely soft and comfortable
- Made from unique breathable Stomatex that regulates the skin temperature during work
- Thick cushioned panels protect fetlock joints and splint bones
Available in black and white, and in an array of sizes to help achieve a perfect fit, the Stretch and Flex Flatwork Wraps are not just for dressage or schooling, but can be used for hacking, lunging, showing, endurance and carriage driving. They are the choice of many of our riders; from dressage riders Judy Harvey and Jo Hamilton to event riders, Sam Griffiths and Jock Paget.