Fair Price Equestrian | LeMieux Merino+ Half Lined GP Numnah
LeMieux Merino+ Half Lined GP Numnah
Beautiful lightweight cotton numnah that is half lined with the finest 100% natural Australian Woolmark accredited Merino Lambs wool.
- The flexible backing expands and contracts as the horse moves
- Dense and soft dynamic wool structure consistently moulds to the back
- Integral strength of pads make them tough on the rigours of wear and regular washing
- Spine is swept up at the wither relieving pressure on the withers
- Finer and shorter wool lines the spine to provide comfort and allows air to flow through the pad
A stiffer spine gives these numnahs a good shape and stability under the saddle The strengthened signature girth protection area has double adjustable Velcro straps for ease of saddle fitting.
It's well known there's nothing better for a horses back than natural wool - it promotes blood circulation, is fully breathable, and help to maintain optimum temperature in summer and winter. It regulates humidity, controlling the breeding of bacteria and viruses and prevents bruising, scarring, chaffing and pressure sores.
If washed carefully on a wool cycle (max 30 degrees), or by hand, with LeMieux Wool Wash or non-biological powder or liquid these lambs wool pads will last for years. Always air dry. DO NOT tumble dry or place directly on a heat source
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health)
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry only away from any heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure all Velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.