Fair Price Equestrian | Equilibrium VITAflex magnets
Equilibrium® Spare Magnets
For use in the Equilibrium Magnetic Range.
Equilibrium Products use Vitaflex® magnets which present two alternating poles to the body, negative and positive, making them different to standard Neodymium magnets, which present only one pole. These strong, circular and permanent magnetic fields of alternating pole sequences penetrate into the body tissue to help support mobility, aid joint function and maintain healthy tendons
Do not apply Vitaflex® magnets on open wounds.
Available as 4 x short or 2 x long magnets.
- Flexible and comfortable against your horses’ body and legs
- 2 year guarantee
- Short Magnets are 10cm long
- Long Magnets are 25cm long
They are ideal:
- Every day as part of your horses’ daily routine for maintaining leg and back health. Usually overnight or in the day when stood in.
- For horses in work from hacking to competition. This includes horses returning to work or retraining.
- For older horses or those who are slow to warm up.
- Horses on box rest, standing in for long periods of time or on limited turnout.
- General knocks and bumps.