The Pro-Sorb System is now available with the Close Contact & Dressage plain squares as well as the lambskin pads. Utilising the same system of insert pads they offer flexibility for adjustment or merely more cushioning under the saddle.
D-Ring straps are contoured to give better fit and allow breast plate attachments
Inner layer improves sweat wicking properties
Double velcro girth straps with optional inner locking loop to prevent slipping
Swan Neck Design & Strengthen girth protection area.
These high quality squares have been designed for the competitive rider, offering style, durability and maximum fabric performance.
The Pro-Sorb square in Dressage and Close Contact shape comes with two sets of four memory foam insert pads at 9mm & 13mm as shown in the additional picture.
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash.
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health).
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing.
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
- Please ensure the washing machine drum is large enough to safely accommodate the pad size.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Please remove all pad inserts prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.